What are the merits of them? What are the constraints in which they are applicable and good? When do they exceed those contraints and become troublesome? How can we practice the virtue of them? And how can we avoid the vice of them?
- Identity diversity
- Character diversity
- Political diversity
- Moral diversity
- What diversity is meaningful?
- What inclusivity is meaningful?
- How to accomplish them well?
- How to accomplish them poorly?
- Is affirmative action ever ok?
- Is discouraging them a violation of liberty?
- Are they preferential or enforceable behaviour?